Tempat2 di Siem Reap & Angkor yg mau didatangi :
– Wat Bo – oldest temple in Siem Reap
– Wat Thmei – have small memorial stupa containing the skulls & bones of victims of Khmer
– Angkor National Museum
– Seeing Hands Massage 4 – massage by blind people
– Psar Chaa – for eating khmer food
– Angkor Palm resto
– Angkor Night Market
(To really understand the beauty of Angkor u should read some articles about ancient city & architecture of Angkor, then u will understand it beauty)
– Angkor Balloon : to see angkor from 200m above the ground – usd 11
– Angkor Wat : largest religious structure in the world. Understand that this complex facing west, that’s indicate that this is a tomb. It’s also famous for it’s Apsara (heavenly nymphs). It’s also surrounded by 190 m wide moat. Don’t forget to see the infamous relief of “the churning of the ocean of milk” in the central structure.
– Angkor Thom : this old city ruin is 10 sq km in size.
– Bayon temple : 54 gothic towers decorated with 216 coldly smiling enourmous faces of Avalokiteshvara
– Baphuon : it’s a representation of Mt. Meru
– Preah Palilay : there are several enourmous trees looming large over the central sanctuary, which make for a fine photo
– Terrace of the leper king & of elephants
– Ta Prohm : most atmospheric ruin at Angkor. Used in ‘Tomb Raider’ film. It’s a Buddhist temple dedicated to the mother of Jayavarman VII.
– Phnom Bakheng : the main attraction is photo op of a sunset view of Angkor Wat (use 300mm tele lens) or view of Western Barray.
– Banteay Kdei & Sra Srang
– Preah Khan (temple of sacred sword) : one of the largest complexes at Angkor.
Selain situs diatas ada beberapa lagi lokasi yg cukup jauh / sulit untuk dicapai 🙂
Moto Yuk !!!
(Source : lonely planet, cambodia)